Overview of Wolfram SystemModeler
In Wolfram SystemModeler, you can build industrial-strength, multidomain models of your complete system using drag and drop from the large selection of built-in and expandable modeling libraries. Adding the power of the Wolfram Language gives you a fully integrated environment for analyzing, understanding, and quickly iterating system designs. Driving insight, innovation, and results.
Wolfram SystemModeler is a sophisticated platform for multi-hierarchical and multidomain high-fidelity simulation and modeling. It can model electrical, robotic, and aeronautical to biological and physical systems. It is an independent platform but seamlessly integrated with Mathematica for additional analysis and design.
SystemModeler implements the Modelica language, which allows taking advantage of the strengths of modeling flows based on components, with significant advantages compared to block-based modeling; In addition to offering the standard of integration FMI (Functional Mock-Up Interface) for export and import of projects between different modeling platforms, among many other benefits.
Features of Wolfram SystemModeler
- Quickly and intuitively create models using SystemModeler's drag-and-drop approach. Pick up components like transistors or springs and drop them onto the canvas.
- Get complete control over simulations with an interactive notebook environment powered by the Wolfram Language. Programmatically specify initial conditions, parameter values, and input signal functions.
- Perform your own symbolic and numerical computations by accessing your model's model equations and simulation results, firing the full power of the Wolfram Language to your model analysis.
- System model analysis functionality is built into all desktop Wolfram Language products. Take any model created in SystemModeler and directly share it with millions of Wolfram Language users.
- Put your models in the loop by directly connecting your hardware devices and software sources or exporting models as components to a wide range of supported tools.